Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
COCA prepares clinicians to respond to emerging health threats and public health emergencies by communicating relevant, timely information related to disease outbreaks, disasters, terrorism events, and other health alerts.
Learn more about COCA
COCA identifies current educational resources related to emerging health issues to assist with your continuing education.
COCA partners with national medical and public health organizations to ensure that clinicians have timely, credible, and accurate information needed to provide care.
List of COCA Partners
The National Council of Asian Pacific Islander Physicians (NCAPIP) mission is to improve the health of Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander patients and communities by addressing population health inequities. Learn more about NCAPIPExternal
- COCA RSS Feed
- CDC Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity Facebook page
- Health Alert Network (HAN) Archive
- Crisis & Emergency Risk Communication CERC
- State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Public Health Gateway
- CDC for Healthcare Providers
- HHS Hotlines (Outside CDC)External
- Vital Signs
- MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting ProgramExternal